Title: Manufacturing EngineerLOCATION: On-site in our Wausau, WI office
This full-time position serves as the primary technical link between ECP Engineering and Operations.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for prototype builds and manages release to manufacturing process.
- Accountable for analyzing customer returns, identifying root cause and implementing corrective action.
- Manages the FAIR process.
- Supervises product technicians and maintenance.
- Assist Engineering as the technical conduit to Operations.
- Assist Operations and the 1st line resource to Production Mfg. for technical issues.
- Establish product rest protocols & fixtures per product/customer requirements.
- Maintain database of test equipment and production test fixtures.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- BS in Engineering Technology with electro-mechanical emphasis.
- 1-3 years of experience in electronics/electro-mechanical field.
- Successful completion of certified IPC Specialist Training Course.
- Manufacturing job shop environment experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication skills; written & verbal.
- Numerical accuracy.
- Must be computer literate.
- Ability to work with others and have good problem-solving skills.
- Needs to be a self-starter with the ability to achieve positive results through people.
- Professional ethics, tact and courtesy in dealing with plant personnel.
- Hands on, team player, willing to work independently on multiple tasks.
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa.
HOURS: Monday through Friday
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Paid Holidays, vacation and personal time
- 401K with a 3% safe harbor
- Short term disability
- Life Insurance
- Continuing education
- Long term, critical illness and accident insurance available for purchase
Nelson Miller Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics. Military veterans and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.