Let’s set the stage for a powerful solution.Nelson Miller Group gets to know the intricacies of your business to ensure the solutions we craft create maximal impact for your business.
Unique Solutions Tailored to Each Customer and Project
It's extremely important that we get to know your organization and your needs. As you prepare for your introductory call with us, consider your answers to the below questions. Helping us develop a deeper level of understanding upfront will help expedite the process, bringing you closer to a solution that resolves pain points and improves your manufacturing and supply chain management.
To start, we'll want to understand what you see as strengths and opportunities in your organization’s end-to-end supply chain management:
- What challenges are you currently facing in engineering, sourcing, manufacturing, or inventory management?
- What are you currently doing to manage your supply chain?
- What are your key supply chain priorities right now?
In order to assess if we can help you and formulate a tailored strategic plan, we will ask for answers to the following questions:
What is the product?
- 2D or 3D engineering designs
- Golden sample available
- General purpose and how is it used by you and the end customer
- BOM and AVL
What are the requirements regarding the following?
- Design input (requirements and tolerances)
- Design output (specifications and tolerances)
- Raw material selection
- Components’ selection (specific brand or equivalent alternative)
- Testing (testing process, third-party validation, etc.)
What is the scope?
- Calendar milestones/critical dates
- Acceptable Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ)
- Anticipated annual volume
- Ideal price point
See real-world examples of how NMG has helped customers across the full spectrum of the supply chain, from design to delivery.
Read Our Blog
Access industry updates, helpful how-tos, engaging infographics, and other resources for engineers and supply chain professionals on the NMG Blog.
Get in Touch
We can’t wait to create winning solutions with you.
For general inquiries, please fill out this form and our team will be in touch shortly.